Become a Hero's Hero and help us supporting the safety and growth of Houston's public safety departments.
Individuals make annual donations to the Foundation, building a safer Houston and a stronger Police Department. Every division of the Police Department has the opportunity to seek grants for their needs through the Foundation. We depend on members like you to fulfill the mission of keeping Houston and the officers of the Houston Police Department safe and prepared.
Vehicle Decals (2)
Vehicle Decals (3)
Membership funds will go towards:
- Providing training programs, such as construction of a tactical village to help officers learn through life-like exercises. The village will allow our officers to train in shoot/no shoot recognition. It will also let them train with other local, federal and state agencies to facilitate a better coordination in the event of natural disasters or terrorist attacks.
- Purchasing driving simulation computers to improve officers’ driving skills during high speed chases. It will be coupled with “live” training of a similar nature.
- Funding for technology such as mobile data computer systems to provide on-the-scene data access for field officers.
- Procuring a records management system to facilitate file and data sharing among various criminal justice agencies.
- Supplying interactive transmission of suspect photos, missing children and Amber Alert bulletins.
You can also submit a donation
The Houston Police Foundation accepts secure online donations. Your contribution will help fund essential programs for HPD. The Houston Police Foundation "HPF" is a registered corporation with the State of Texas and is recognized by the US Government as a 501C(3) tax-exempt non-profit foundation.